About Me

My photo
Creating my ideal figure, one workout and one meal at a time.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New posing suits

Yesterday I went to see Joan of Daydreams Fitness Wear (located in Ottawa, ON) for a fitting of my two new posing suits.  Joan designed my suit for the last comp and I was sooo happy with the end product - it fit beautifully and looked great.  Joan is creative and fresh, is easy to work with and has very competitive pricing;  I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a suit, especially people in the Ottawa-Gatineau area.  I must not be the only person who feels this way either, since ALL of the girls in my fitness category were wearing her suits last time!  Seriously, she is going to be the next big thing.... get her while she still has spots open!

Anyways, I was super excited to see what she'd come up with for me this time.  We'd picked out some colours last month and bounced around a couple of ideas, but I didn't know what they would look like until I went down to her studio and saw this:
Sexy, right?  Left is for figure (still needs rhinestones), right is for fitness.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to share pics and spoil the surprise but.... I'm just too excited! haha  Next time you see these suits they will be on ME, and believe it or not, they will look even BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment