About Me

My photo
Creating my ideal figure, one workout and one meal at a time.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Progress: 2 weeks out

Holy shiza!  Is it just 2 weeks away already?  Why did I ever complain about 10 or even 17 weeks being too long a wait?

Here are the progress pictures from today.  As a bonus, I've also decided to let you all see my finished Figure posing suit!  I'm so happy with it.  I think the colours look great on me, and it's very unique.  It's been a lot of fun to have an idea and see it come to life.  Thanks to my sisters who helped me brainstorm designs, and Joan who made it happen :D



I am, however, going to keep my Fitness suit a secret.  Hey, I've gotta keep ya coming back somehow!

2 comments:

  1. youre looking fabulous! keep it up two weeks left whoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great progess!!!!!!
    yeee!
    love the suit!
    cant wait to see fitness!
    hang in there now,2 weeks left!!!!

    ReplyDelete