About Me

My photo
Creating my ideal figure, one workout and one meal at a time.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

6/13 Days Out

Here's what I've got today: 

Nothing drastically different.  I've lost a whole pound since yesterday though, so something must be happening! lol

This week in the gym I'm doing 2 sets of every exercise and holding each rep for 5-10 seconds at the point of contraction.  I've never tried this method of training before, but let me tell ya, I LIKE it!!  I could feel the blood pooling in my muscle as I got further and further into my sets (some were 25 reps, which took FOREVER!) and then as soon as I released........ *SWOOOOSH*  Out ran the blood back into my limbs.  I felt light-headed a couple times when it was a big body part, like legs, and so much blood ran into them all at once.  The workouts take roughly the same amount of time, despite the fact that I'm only doing 2 sets of things, but they're definitely still as intense.

Speaking of workouts, I've gotta go do some fasted morning cardio; the sooner I do it, the sooner I can eat breakfast :P

1 comment:

  1. looking good sister!!!!!
    hope you had a good cardio session this morning!
    i know i couldnt wait to get mine over with so i could eat,lol!
    cant believe we are less than 1 week out!!!
    whoot whoot!

    ReplyDelete