About Me

My photo
Creating my ideal figure, one workout and one meal at a time.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Checklist

I was going through the list of things I have to do for the show today, and realized that I'm surprisingly on top of things!

-Posing suits: check!  Received my fitness suit today so I can start practicing in both :)
-Shoes: check!  Re-using the ones from last year.  Yay for saving money, plus, they're already broken in!
-Tan: check!  Ordered it last night and it should arrive by the end of the week.
-Hair and makeup: check!  Appointments have been made and "looks" have been chosen
-Organize my cheering squad: check!  Sent out and posted all the details so people will know what's going on, and have started organizing an after party.  Woohoo!
-Buy "extras": still have to collect all my supplies (sponges, cups, gloves, Q-tips) and accessories (earrings, bracelet)
-Mani/pedi: will be doing that myself the day before, so check!
- Pack show bags: to be done next week after "extras" are collected
-Whiten teeth: dang, gotta get on that ASAP
-Registration: will be done day of the show

Have I missed anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment