About Me

My photo
Creating my ideal figure, one workout and one meal at a time.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good Food, Good Friends

Behold, the Thai Spicy Pork Soup from Clean Eating Magazine.  Ingredients include mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, low-sodium chicken broth, coconut milk, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, ginger, pork, buckwheat noodles, and slices of lime for garnish.  It was a little sweet, but overall very satisfying :)

In other news, this weekend John and I went to Montreal to celebrate the birthday of one of my dearest friends (the birthday boy is the one in the middle).  Just a little taste of my "outside life" lol.  And below that are pictures of the breakfast I had on Friday morning; the sweet potato dish from Oh She Glows




                                                   .

No comments:

Post a Comment