About Me

My photo
Creating my ideal figure, one workout and one meal at a time.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

11 weeks out

Oops, so much for weekly updates.  It's been tough getting going this time around, and to be honest, my weight hasn't changed that much in the last few weeks.  This is me today at 125lbs ----------------->

Honestly, I'm getting frustrated and a little discouraged.  I'm seeing progress (about 1lb per week) but when I compare where I am now to where I was at this point last time, I'm behind by about 7lbs :S  

<----------This was me in August at 11 weeks out


Part of me wants to just give up; I'm mentally drained. But, I know there's still time, and if I can lose 2lbs per week from here on out, I'll be plenty ready by show day.  So, I guess I've just gotta dig deep, be completely 110% perfect on my diet, and keep working hard. 

Last summer when I had days like these, I would go for a walk in the park, hug a tree (yes, I hug trees), and ask the Earth Mother for strength.  This time though, I'm lucky enough to have an extra special person up there looking out for me..... my dad.  So dad, if you're listening, I could really use one of your pep talks right about now.  You know, the ones where you tell me you're proud of me regardless, and you know I have what it takes to succeed. The one where you tell me I need to buckle down and just do it. 

Oh, and dad?  Can I have some money? 

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there hun- keep your chin up and stay strong. We all know you can do this. Love you xo

    ReplyDelete