About Me

My photo
Creating my ideal figure, one workout and one meal at a time.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Craving Du Jour

Now, I know this is a fitness blog, and I should only be putting out healthy, diet-friendly recipes..... but sometimes your brain and stomach just want sugar.  Crappy, junky, fatty, SUGAR.  Stupid me went looking at pictures of desserts this morning and now they're all I can think about.  These were only a few of the images that got my stomach rumbling:  
Special K cookies
Belgian chocolate brownies

Cake, oreos, and brownie batter  


Lemon cookies

Some kind of delicious layered pancakes.  Gluten-free, but still sinful!

Peanut butter cups.... my all-time favourite!

Protein bars like I've never seen before.  I question how much protein is really in these things.

Pumpkin cinnamon roll

S'mores

Cheesecake somethingorother
I feel fatter just looking at them.  But in all honesty, I will probably try at least 3 of them within the first few days after the competition.  95 days, 95 days, 95 days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment