About Me

My photo
Creating my ideal figure, one workout and one meal at a time.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Progress: 5 weeks out!

I've got lots and lots of pictures for you today!!!  First up, progress pictures for this week:




No baby oil this week.  I hadn't eaten breakfast yet by this point, and I was too hungry to bother mucking around with the stuff.  My tan is also fading.... so sad :(  I've decided not to do the tanning beds before the show because, frankly, I don't have the money for it lol.  But I'm also hoping that the Pro Tan will be enough.  Seems silly to risk cancer for something I can fix with an extra coat of paint!

Next, I thought I'd re-take my posing pictures.  Jason and I went through my poses a couple days ago via FaceTime (like Skype), and made some changes improvements.  It's still a work in progress (gotta loosen up those hands a bit), but I think it's looking better already!  Though, being in better "posing attire" helps ;)

Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
I didn't post a Front Pose picture before, but trust me, this is an improvement!
You can't see it here, but I was SWEATING going through these poses.  My back has been so stiff this week from all of the twisting and unnatural contorting.  But, the more it hurts now, the less it'll hurt later!  I've made a mental note to spend more time doing spinal twists and stretches every day.

My diet changed, starting today.  It's essentially the same as my previous diet, just a little less of everything (calories decreased from about 1,400 to 1,100).  I'm also making a mental note to drink A LOT more water - no empty water glasses!  

Aside from that, things are going well.  I still haven't figured out the digestion thing, but I've resigned myself to just dealing with it for whatever time is remaining.  This weekend is my University's homecoming, and while I won't be able to partake in any of the drinking of beer and eating of poutine (classic college combo), I'm very excited to go "home" and see everybody. 

Does running around after drunken friends count as cardio??


1 comment:

  1. gah! how did i miss this?????
    looking GREAT!
    the back pose is improving! yay!
    but really everything seems like its coming together for you!!!!
    35 more days!
    you got this!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete