About Me

My photo
Creating my ideal figure, one workout and one meal at a time.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

7 weeks out

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted progress pics.  What can I say - I got busy vacationing!


Feedback from my trainer was that my back, quads, and abs are looking good, but hamstrings and gluteus need work (story of my LIFE!).  New workout program starts in the next couple days, and new diet by end of next week. 

In general I guess I'm pretty happy.  Lol wow, can't contain that excitement, eh?  Ok, I feel GREAT about all my new muscle, I'm happy with how my body is taking shape, and I'm confident that my presentation will be better this year (hair, makeup, suit, tan).  But I'd really really like to super lean, like, yesterday!  I'm anxious that I'm running out of time.  Trainer seems to think it's possible, and I have absolute faith in his expertise, but I worry.....  

Guess I've gotta just dig deep and work hard for the next 7 weeks!  Worse comes to worst, I'll delay 'til spring and will be that much better prepared for it :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. 7 weeks is PLENTY of time!!!!
    no doubts you will be where you want to be!
    looking great and keep up your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa, I appreciate the feedback (I really needed to hear that!) :)

    ReplyDelete