About Me

My photo
Creating my ideal figure, one workout and one meal at a time.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here we go...

Alright, first blog entry.  Throughout my contest prep for my first show (IDFA Ottawa-Gatineau Classic, October 31st 2010) I kept a detailed journal of my thoughts, ambitions, struggles, notes, workouts, diets, schedule.... it was my life in a book.  This time, I wanted to do something similar but make it a) more eco-friendly, and b) accessible.  There are lots of people out there who are curious about the contest prep process - some of whom want to find out whether doing a competition is something they'd like to try, some who want to compare their experience with others, and some people who are just curious. 


I've always found writing to be a therapeutic outlet - a way of sorting and making sense of my thoughts.  I can't promise this will be terribly interesting to read, but it will definitely be lots of fun for me to write! 


So cheers to me for putting up my first ever blog post - the first of many :)
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment