About Me

My photo
Creating my ideal figure, one workout and one meal at a time.

Friday, October 28, 2011

1 Day = Tomorrow!!

Holy crap, it's Friday.  How did that happen??

Today was the first time in quite a while that I woke up and didn't have to do any CARDIO!!!!  Woot woot!  Already I'm off to a good start ;)

I've been gradually waking up earlier and earlier this week so that I'm able to go to bed early tonight, get my full 9 hours of sleep, and get up early tomorrow fresh and rested.

I don't see too much change in my body since yesterday.  In fact, I may even look a bit softer?  Could it be the carbs, increase in calories, or lack of cardio?  Maybe it's just me.  One thing's for sure though - I am DARKER!

This morning I took my last shower (because the tanning agent comes off so easily with water, you don't shower at all the last day or so in order to preserve all the colour), and will be applying another 2-3 coats today.  Possibly one more tomorrow if I'm still not dark enough.  I'd ordered my Pro-Tan weeks ago, before I'd decided to do a second show, so hopefully I'll have enough to last me for both :S

Today's focus will be POSING.  I'll spend a few hours throughout the day practicing my quarter turns, stage presence, and endurance.  Aside from that, I'll clean the house, pick up some groceries, apply more tan, and take care of odds 'n ends like doing my nails and plucking my eyebrows lol.

I know there are a few other fitness bloggers out there who will be competing tomorrow as well:
Melissa at http://melissacunninghamifpapro.blogspot.com
and Tenicia at http://boobsbarbellsandbroccoli.blogspot.com

To those competitors and any others, I just want to wish you GOOD LUCK!!!!  We're going to be tired, and sticky, not to mention THIRSTY tomorrow, but it's all going to be worth it when we hear the crowd cheering for us for doing something that most people don't even dare dream of.  Congratulations in advance :)

3 comments:

  1. yeeeee!
    almost time!
    and yes i do see changes,
    your gonna look awesome on stage!!
    thanks for the shout out btw!
    now go out there and get it get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck lady! You look incredible!

    ReplyDelete